Available systems to automate banking operations are quite difficult to maintain, so involvement of staff may not always have a positive impact on their performance. Our specialists have large experience in this area for a long time, and they will be able to investigate the problem in detail.
The procedure consists of several phases:
- made a thorough analysis of the state of a stream bank's IT infrastructure;
- a report is available for critical situations;
- do a risk assessment of the work structure;
- provide recommendations to improve the level of protection of information systems.
Our experts work in two main areas of IT auditing, offering an integrated approach and a rapid assessment. Selection of a particular service depends on the customer preferences.
Please, enter your phone or e-mail in a box and we will surely contact you.
Comprehensive audit - is a guarantee of stability operations
This type of services is focused on the study of the product technologies. According to the results compiled a list of recommendations for the modernization of the banking structure and improve the efficiency of the implemented IT schemes.
Comprehensive audit includes:
- holistic analysis of automated procedures, their order of technology options, as well as existing and potential problems;
- an overall assessment of the performance scheme activities, calculating deviations and violations in the settings;
- recommendations for troubleshooting, working procedure, additional settings and refinement.
Mandatory part of the analysis is to express an opinion, which specifically identified technical and technological problems discovered during the audit.
Express audit - find the problem and methods of its elimination
The purpose of this type of research is to determine the impairment or failure of the product, module, increase the speed of operations, the elimination of errors.
Express-Audit provides an overall picture based on the technology of functioning:
- questioning the bank's staff;
- analysis of individual software modules;
- testing of problematic operations.
As a result, you get a report with recommendations to fix the problem and refining technology.