Proper management of an individual project and their totality is one of the most important aspects affecting the success of a company. To do this, it is necessary to create a registry of common rules and standards for project management, which will form an in-house standard of project management.
The grounds for the development of an in-house standard are the current standards that are systematized, adapted and modified accordingly with international standards.
Please, enter your phone or e-mail in a box and we will surely contact you.
IT solutions for project management
The process of project management is associated with high load on its members, besides it takes a lot of time. The information system of project management helps to reduce both intellectual and temporal resource consumption of a company. Results are achieved due to:
- automation project control;
- organization of the effective communication between project participants;
- implementation of activities with the aid of unified tools and methods;
- generating reports;
- graphic images of the results and aspects of project processes.
Our solution demonstrates the positive results already at the initial stage of the work. It can be used to track and verify the following aspects of creating projects:
- Time and budget allocated for a project.
- Utilization of human resources and consumption of material resources.
- Possible risks and weak points.
- Communication with internal departments and counterparties.
A combination of factors allows you to effectively organize a process, to quickly track changes and make informed strategic decisions.
The system integration into the existing infrastructure takes from 1 to 3 months, and for large-scale projects - up to six months. It all depends on a specific situation and the field of activities of company. The decision pays off on the average of 9 months.
Our offer includes a number of separate modules, not all of which are necessary in the first phase of implementation. With the increasing level of projector control you will need to add new segments that will allow for several years to use the full functionality of the system.