Areas of action technology:
- workstations protection;
- enterprise servers protection;
- implementation of the monopoly infrastructure control;
- security of virtual machines;
- control of installed software;
- the integrity of the database, files monitoring.
Virtual infrastructure will be completely protected from malicious applications through qualified administration and licensed software without installations of agents on each machine. The problem of unauthorized copying, tampering with data, and such issues will be solved along with this.
Please, enter your phone or e-mail in a box and we will surely contact you.
Access control to virtual infrastructure
The distribution of opportunities among service personnel allows you to set a higher degree of control of processes within the IT infrastructure and protect IT resources from a third-party intervention.
The function includes:
- access control for virtual infrastructure administrators;
- separation of access to information security administrators;
- Monitoring of the submission of credentials.
Ensuring high protection against changes in virtual infrastructure system administrators would eliminate the risk of information security threats.
Interaction control within the infrastructure
Security at the level of internal communications infrastructure is only possible through the full control of the processes. This is achieved by engaging the set of technical means, which operate at the level of virtual platforms and endpoints.
The benefits of such a procedure:
- Software firewall;
- full control of third-party intrusion;
- calculation of the probability of attacks on the system, preventing them;
- endpoints antivirus protection.
The priority in the selection in favor of these technologies is the introduction of uselessness in the agent software system that provides increased density of virtual machines.
Virtual machines data protection
Using of encryption - the main technique that allows you to protect the data of virtual machines. The technology minimizes the likelihood of threats to information security within the IT infrastructure by limiting access to the data.
Particularly relevant is the use of this technology at the location of virtual machines on a "foreign" (rental) of computer data center resources.